A slip-and-fall, or rather, premises liability on a slippery surface in a retail store can result in significant injuries, including a serious concussion. A trip-and-fall down a set of badly maintained stairs can cause painful sprains or broken bones. Shouldn’t property owners be held responsible?
We will work to get you Compensation for your Premises Liability Injury
Cromer Law Offices and our associates represent clients who have been injured in a wide range of falling accidents, including:
- Falls in retail stores
- Falls on public or private property
- People hit by merchandise falling from shelves
- Balconies and railings breaking away
- Trips over turned-up rugs or cords
- Slips on wet surfaces
- Falls caused by missing or misplaced manhole covers
- Falls due to uneven pavement
- Injuries or assaults due to inadequate security or inadequate lighting
This is What Insurance is For
Property owners carry insurance to cover damages in just these types of accidents. But insurance companies will try to pay you nothing, or as little as possible for your pain and suffering, medical expenses and other damages. Slip-and-Fall Accident / Premises Liability Attorney Bubba Cromer will work to see that you receive the full amount of compensation you deserve.